Arnold Clark, is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Weekend Rental Customer Advisor based in Aberdeen. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Weekend Rental Customer Advisor
Company Name: Arnold Clark
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen
Job Link Expiry: 2023-01-08
Posted on: uk.vacancypaper.com
We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic Rental Customer Advisor for our Car & Van Rental branch in Aberdeen.
Part time – Saturday 8am – 5pm and Sunday 9am – 5pm
About the role
As part of a busy Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental team, you’ll work with management and other staff members to deliver the excellent service levels our customers expect from us.
The right person for this varied, permanent role will be flexible, organised and committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Delivering a consistently excellent level of customer care, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Using your brilliant communication and organisational skills to ensure your branch’s task list is actioned.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Monitoring and controlling expenditure.
- Running daily reports and ensuring they’re acted on.
- Helping to promote the branch and keeping customer experience core to your focus.
- Occasionally covering at other branches when needed.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- The flexibility to work shifts on a rota basis, seven days per week, and cover other branches.
- A full UK driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience of working in the rental industry.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and extensive training, as well as generous retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Benefits Every Arnold Clark employee is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including: Discount on new and used vehicles Contributory pension scheme Private medical insurance Life assurance
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://uk.vacancypaper.com/report-job/