Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB), is currently hiring on a vacant job post of Graduate Operations Executive – London based in London England United Kingdom. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Job Title: Graduate Operations Executive – London
Company Name: Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: London England United Kingdom
Job Link Expiry: 2022-07-31
Posted on: uk.vacancypaper.com
This is an opportunity with an established global events company, that have a history of hiring graduates onto various teams.
They are growing their portfolios and are looking for another great graduate to help manage this growth – could you be who they are looking for?
Graduate Operations Executive – Central London – ASAP – £26K + bonus
Working on one of their biggest portfolios, in this role you will be the point of contact for delegates for each event. You will sit in the operations team and work alongside the commercial, marketing, and sales teams to ensure a smooth process before, during, and after the event.
- BEFORE: Creating events registration links, uploading to their CRM systems, sending out email updates, reaching out to delegates to ensure they have everything they need, and managing customer and client enquiries.
- DURING: You get to go to each event to manage the registration desks in the mornings, and being on hand to answer any questions throughout the day
- AFTER: Sending invoices, collecting feedback, and writing up events reports
The company are currently working full-time in their London office, 5 days a week.
So why should you apply?
- Company: They are a subsidiary of a well-known publication and produce events all over the world; they are a sociable, fast-paced organisation who support their staff
- Training: External skills-based training, in-depth training on their internal systems and markets, and working with seniors and managers on each event to learn the process
- Progression: Upwards movement within the operations team into logistics and management, or sideways movement into other areas of the business
- Travel: You get the opportunity to travel with this role – how does visiting Japan, Singapore, and Dubai sound?
- Benefits: Onsite gym, 25 days holiday, season ticket loans, and high street discounts
- A 2:2 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject
- Candidates will either have office-based customer service or administration experience, or at least one year working in retail or hospitality; ideally in a leadership or management role but all levels will be considered